• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server

Client

Votes: 5 71.4%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Entral

C
Reaction score
Hello.
As there is many discussions about real map or an custom map...
And people that has released their custom maps, are just shit are mostly of people saying...

So, what is best?
Custom map (How shull it look to be good)?
OR
Real map
Also, vote on the poll :D

for thoose who didnt understand, what map u think is best? and if u think custom map, how shull it look?

Last edited:
How about making your own? If the custom maps that are release are so shitty, then try doing your own work.

However you feel is best. Its all up to you, you're the designer. A rule of thought I usually take is this. What would be my perfect server, that would be able to accomidate others? If you're reasonable with things and make things fun, then you'll surely be a success.

One basic hint to follow is: Make no rookgard. This is Open Tibia, not Global. Theres no need for a rookgard due to the fact is that all its ever done is held back experienced players from having fun.

However you feel is best. Its all up to you, you're the designer. A rule of thought I usually take is this. What would be my perfect server, that would be able to accomidate others? If you're reasonable with things and make things fun, then you'll surely be a success.

One basic hint to follow is: Make no rookgard. This is Open Tibia, not Global. Theres no need for a rookgard due to the fact is that all its ever done is held back experienced players from having fun.

ofc i know im choosing how it gonna look like, but im asking for, how shull it look?
teleports to hunt places, big or small map, many town, many houses...

Back