• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's 7.6

Seylit

OldSchool Player
Reaction score
Yo everyone.

Yeah, I know I'm sentimental and all that stuff, but for a while now one thing was bugging me. I remember when I first created a character on real Tibia - good old times. Well anyway, I have decided to start a new server - one that has not been seen before - in order to bring that old atmosphere back.

One of my favourite 7.6 oldschool servers went down a few weeks ago and I happen to have CafeOTS' whole pack from before it started to fall apart. This is why, I have decided to edit the map, improve several things and start a brand new server. Old sprites, Old School, New Mapping.

All of the maps in this thread will be created only using the sprites available in 7.6 - no grass tuffs and any of the new stuff. You can judge if it's good yourselves:

____________________​

The maps below show two stages: before the edit (first ones) and after the edit (second ones). Several people have already told me they like these, so I also want to hear it from you guys. Please, bare in mind that this will be a semi-fun server, but I'm making the map ready for a possibility of a future RPG server. Enjoy!

North Depo
dvgeq9.png

xbd1k4.png

Cemetery outside of the City
x86so.png

30m0mlt.png

Cyclops' Cave
33nxpp4.png

2ag5iyv.png

Main Temple
maco4y.png

2vug4xs.png

North Bridge
11112sj.png

j75jpi.png

Near the North Bridge
15qyg5t.png

vr7ti0.png

Demon Tower Entrance
3026vjl.png

2zps3e1.png

Demon Tower
2cwvs68.png

30upu1j.png

Demon Tower
148j1at.png

2h2p7ok.png

Demon Tower
15f0ilx.png

1huqdd.png

___________________________​

And here we go with new areas. These two have been re-edited so much, they don't resemble what used to be there, so I'll only give you the new shots:

Destroyed chapel (entrance to an underground respawn)
169q62b.png

Entrance to the Crypt
6jfyvs.png

_______
Regards,
Sey~

Would you like to share with us a picture of the minimap?
How large is that map?
What rates is it for? highrates?

Would you like to share with us a picture of the minimap?
How large is that map?
What rates is it for? highrates?
The minimap is nothing special - it's all a re-edited version of YourOts. Same goes for the size. The rates (or the exp multiplier if you prefer) have not yet been decided. Originally, CafeOTS had x200 exp, but I think this might be a little too high for this server.

Regards,
Sey~

It's been a while, but anyway, here you go with another two pictures:

Southern bridge (the stair bug is now fixed)
2v1awyq.png

Remake of the northern depot
29ndwn7.png

Regards,
Sey~

Let me ask you something... Are you from Poland?

If not - I'm gonna play there, it would be something new.

If you are - gonna play it too xD

I can upload acc maker for you if you wish. The only thing you'll need to do is translate it.

What about although estimated date of start?

@EDIT

You are not from pl

Last edited:
Let me ask you something... Are you from Poland?

If not - I'm gonna play there, it would be something new.

If you are - gonna play it too xD

I can upload acc maker for you if you wish. The only thing you'll need to do is translate it.

What about although estimated date of start?

@EDIT

You are not from pl
Yes, I am polish, but I have somebody preparing the account maker already. Thanks for the offer though!

Date of the start? Hmm... that depends upon when the acc maker is going to be ready.

Regards,
Sey~

And here we go with today's piece of work. I have actually revamped the whole ship, but it's not something that has to be shown off - it will all be seen when I start the server. I have started working on the second city now, beginning with the harbour. D'you like it?

The Harbour​
2jfdkix.png

102l6pe.png

Regards,
Sey~

Long time no see.

Well, the good news is that the project is not dead. It is still going to be demi-FUN type like the original server was, but recently I am starting to think seriously about making a brand new pure RPG type server. I have started that off with some preparations of a temple:

newtemple.png

Whatcha think? (Yes, the name of the server will be CafeLatte OTS - there is a reason behind it).

I am working on the town, but I was never really good with architecture and especially with the old sprites it is pretty difficult to make it look decent, but I am working on it. If I see some comments, I will continue to post up new images.

All th'best!

I think that the last map is very good. For a split second, when the picture was loading, I actually even thought that it was made using Tibia Client 8.40+. The map is revealing the great climate of the good old 7.6 times. Keep that up, cause you're really great at it!

Regards,
Dasper

Long time no see.

Well, the good news is that the project is not dead. It is still going to be demi-FUN type like the original server was, but recently I am starting to think seriously about making a brand new pure RPG type server. I have started that off with some preparations of a temple:

newtemple.png

Whatcha think? (Yes, the name of the server will be CafeLatte OTS - there is a reason behind it).

I am working on the town, but I was never really good with architecture and especially with the old sprites it is pretty difficult to make it look decent, but I am working on it. If I see some comments, I will continue to post up new images.

All th'best!

That's pretty nice!

Yo.

Okay then, somebody has said that they preffer seeing the before and after effects, so I have decided to do the slight revamp of Senja, the ice island. I want to sey one thing though: this is an RPG type revamp, the type I like, cause it's clean and only enhances the feeling of a map and does not create it. Anyway, here are the shots!

Senja

16przed.png

86492318.png

Senja's Garden

17przed.png

97468462.png

The streets

18przed.png

91977097.png

_________________​

All th'best!

Back