• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Amazing city, really! Nice sprite combinations. Although the style is very unique, the city seems still be good in playability and not onlyy to show off! I only dislike 429, cuz of too mmuch yellow sand, the ground looks too mixed up.
This is not even a city to be honest (would be cool if it were tho). It's just a little village for NPCs with literally 2 buildings and some camp placed in the middle of nowhere - as a part of a pretty big quest.

33jlaw9.png

amr5fr.png

This is not even a city to be honest (would be cool if it were tho). It's just a little village for NPCs with literally 2 buildings and some camp placed in the middle of nowhere - as a part of a pretty big quest.

33jlaw9.png

amr5fr.png

Hey mate! Your maps a looking better and better, how that even is possible. Sick that you are still on it, good job :D

shirako, always clean and well done, it's nice map!

shirako, always clean and well done, it's nice map!
Highly doubt u will be able to try them since i guess he makes them for archlight. :(
Incredible that I made a response to the map that is created, and I look forward to playing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice but sinple architecture. Very cool idea to make the walls so high, it really looks like a mausoleum, not some trashy larva cave

I just want to say, Shirako, himself, is an amazing mapper. He mapped for us for over a year I believe, always impressed, at times it felt he was "milking" hours, but always impressed. However, right before he disappeared from mapping + otland, we caught wind he was reselling maps he made for us, with small changes, to other people. I feel its necessary to mention this now that he is back and working for people again.

Again, he is a very talented mapper, always was impressed by his work and postings here. But I think it's a necessary mention.

I just want to say, Shirako, himself, is an amazing mapper. He mapped for us for over a year I believe, always impressed, at times it felt he was "milking" hours, but always impressed. However, right before he disappeared from mapping + otland, we caught wind he was reselling maps he made for us, with small changes, to other people. I feel its necessary to mention this now that he is back and working for people again.

Again, he is a very talented mapper, always was impressed by his work and postings here. But I think it's a necessary mention.

If that's true then it's a very unprofessional thing to do of him/her. It's very unethical to resell something you've already sold to someone.
I'm glad you're not afraid to bring it up because it's something that should indeed be recognized.

On topic, I've been a fan of Shirako's mapping pieces for a very long time now and he is very talented.
We all got to make a living but the way he/she supposedly handles business is very wrong. I hope Shirako will realize that, and further on learn from that mistake and evolve positively in the future.

and archlight is spoofed server to the max, just look in otland thread there is proof there
better release this maps shirakors than supporting knighter ruining the ot community and destroying all ots by his spoofs

Back