• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

@up
i tested it for like two weeks and works 100% good! i found one bug and after a few hours it was fixed ;)

The product 'change name' is bugged.
You can't choose names with spaces...
Only one word. :S

@Line 254 replace:

PHP:
if (!preg_match('/[^A-Za-z]/', $_POST['other_char'])) {

with:
PHP:
if (!preg_match('/[^A-Za-z]\\s/', $_POST['other_char'])) {

Thanks!
But now, the player can set names with infinite spaces or no?

Thanks again.

And if I want to allow people to set the max of 2 spaces in the names? :x

Paxton, if your dont want Modern AAC fail, why do you public it?
You not are the UNIQUE programmer from PHP or MYSql in this world, lol =D

I just started with this so can anyone tell me why I need to loggin to access the donate page?

Also, how can I edit the payment options?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to host a button in paypal? Because I dont think the way this script uses paypal is completely safe. If you look into the source code of the web page (right click and view source on the web browser) You can see your email, the amount of point you'll get, and how much the donation is, so wouldn't that mean, that if someone were to set up small apache and sql server and plug in that data into his own Modern AAC script, he'd be able to donate any amount of money and still get the points as if he donated normally. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd like to learn how to make donations safe.
Oh and I just saw Paxton's signature, and he says Modern AAC 1.0 isn't safe, is that true? or is it at least safer than Gesior's?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fount something in the file paypal.php, which checks for the amount in order to give the points, my bad!! However is Modern AAC safe?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to host a button in paypal? Because I dont think the way this script uses paypal is completely safe. If you look into the source code of the web page (right click and view source on the web browser) You can see your email, the amount of point you'll get, and how much the donation is, so wouldn't that mean, that if someone were to set up small apache and sql server and plug in that data into his own Modern AAC script, he'd be able to donate any amount of money and still get the points as if he donated normally. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd like to learn how to make donations safe.
Oh and I just saw Paxton's signature, and he says Modern AAC 1.0 isn't safe, is that true? or is it at least safer than Gesior's?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fount something in the file paypal.php, which checks for the amount in order to give the points, my bad!! However is Modern AAC safe?

way safer than Gaysior

I just heard, but I've never seen actually vulnerability in MAAC v1 and if there were any it was fixed straight away. Since 1.02 the technique of accessing to database has been changed and this eliminated probably a lot of vulnerabilities.

Okay thanks a lot guys, I am using the latest rev, just in case :p
P.S. Can anyone confirm if the paypal script is working? I can't seem to get it to work at all :S

Back