• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

but wouldnt take too long time to recive your items?

could some1 tell me will it lagg if i put inteval on the shop 1 sec, or is it a another way?

hey, my site access is 5, but still, when i write the admin link, it redict to the normal page, i think there is a problem
can u release the newest one asap?:D

Can't edit, but make it so u can add items ti the shop via site, same with points, :)

How Could i add Shop Item's??
And when i logout From the Adminstartion Account You cant Access the Shop :( Why?

After a person buys points, points aren't received automatically. Is there a way to fix this or I will be buying a paypal script from 5mok3?

how can i install it, for uniserver, my folder its www, but i cant install it it gaves me errors LOL

I can't even login on the admin account, says 'restricted access'

For some reason it not adding items to the shop. When I go threw the process And finally click submit. I get a giant white screen screen saying it was added. Then when i check the gift shop it is not there. Nor is it listen in the file.. either

Back