• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sick!

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
I got an letter today in the mail,

Dear Matthew,

You are invited to travel and study in England, France and Italy in the summer of 2011, Blah blah, All students must be invited anually. so we are pleased to offer Matthew this one-time-only opportunity to travel on a 2011 program.

Matthew will stretch beyond the ordinary travel experience through unique access to people and places available to Student Ambassadors. Sets them apart on college applications and in consideration for other honors.

Matthew will:
Discover and enjoy the excitement of traveling abroad with new friends and the eye-opening new perspectives Student Ambassadors experience.

Develop new skills through activities designed to stretch students outside their comfort zone in safe and rewarding ways

Serve a greater purpose through community service projects designed to help the environment or assist a local community

Learn about the world through hands-on interaction with local citizens or with government officials and experts in many fields.

Im excited!

Me too! i got 6,000$USD worth of fund raising to do..woohoo..hopefully i can do it :p

haha thanks guys and @BlezO hahahaha sure:p

Back