• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

In the first picture, down the "old tree(id:2722)" I don't like how you use the stone flooring borders, try using this "stone flooring (id:901)" and over that one put the one with "id:900", put them together at the same sqm, and instead of an old tree, use an "agave (id:2783)", it would fit better, and use the same border I told you in the 2nd pic, down the small fir tree at the north-west.
In the first picture too, the rock soils don't fit in the dirty ground, maybe on the rock soil ground yes.
And finally! In the 3rd pic there is grass over the "dead tree (id:2713)".
(Those are my advices, maybe you can read them and ignore them, I don't know.. I'm just giving you my opinion, not flamming you!)
The rest is so f*ckin perfect and clean and awesome and good and and and and and and I'M IN LOVE of your nature, I really love it.
Good Luck Siegh ;D!

Hmm I dont really understand all of the advices, but I will read more carefully next time I map, thanks for considering the pics so deeply!

About the small green stuff or "rock soils", I know that they are usually used on rock tiles, but I think they look fine on some parts of the roads to create some variating and escape from the boringness of long roads that my map have. Sometimes I use them on caves aswell. Thats for Hiperkama too.

Thanks you all for the positive feedback!

Hmm I dont really understand all of the advices, but I will read more carefully next time I map, thanks for considering the pics so deeply!

About the small green stuff or "rock soils", I know that they are usually used on rock tiles, but I think they look fine on some parts of the roads to create some variating and escape from the boringness of long roads that my map have. Sometimes I use them on caves aswell. Thats for Hiperkama too.

Thanks you all for the positive feedback!

Sure, no problem :D
More screens please? I really like your nature :$

@HesteN I fixed a bit after I posted :p

As I said already, Im doing huge ammounts of nature reworking basically 80% of the map, so I dont have much aside from that to post, but since I dont want to let the thread die, here is a small update!

94665051.png

51513896.png

55050703.png

Sorry for the mess, I had to use a summon to take the monsters attention since I was on god acc, I dont have enough time to get a normal character atm, I will do it later.
74274786.png

54956666.png

86474184.png

Nice, I can see they have enough wood for the fire on the fourth pic :p

Edit: Just saw a bug, you used wrong stones in the water.

Last edited:
Remove the grass tufts in the water, it looks horrible. Don't use that much of the big grass tufts when you're detailing, and remove the fence. Other than that, goodie! ;d

Nice, I can see they have enough wood for the fire on the fourth pic :p

Edit: Just saw a bug, you used wrong stones in the water.

As Limos said, remove them.
And in the first pic, ypu put small stones over the grass, edit that please.

And I really like how you put dead trees over the nature, that's great ;D

I removed some tufts on water, still some remained anway. I think some of them look good because its small shallow pounds so there will be some grass coming out of the water.

Ive fixed the bugs and the wrong stone bug on the water and added some of these mangroove or whatever, it really looks better now, I will post new pics soon including this one.

Thanks for all comments and suggestions!

29292785.png

DUDE O.O!?
What the hell is that mountain at your right ">>" and down the small stones "vv"???
Those mountains are bad over placed >.< fix that mate!
I really l<3ve l<3ve l<3ve your nature, it's the best I've ever seen, seriosuly.
Good luck my brother :D

Some bonus pics of something I made looong ago, may look a bit skill outdated.

28019870.png

87530258.png

58065196.png

EDIT: New pics with light effects due to HesteN request.
77543543.png

65236293.png

Last edited:
Added new pics with light effects on the post above, really looks better like this!

Back