• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

Thank you all very much!
Now I feel like going further on this dungeon!

Looks nice! Maybe you can try to switch the ground type at some places and what monsters do you plan on having there? :)

Monsters on this dungeon will be cultists of a sun god, fire elementals, salamanders, flame gargoyles and the boss Ifrit. All unique to Thronar, of course.

Sounds great, doing alot of custom monsters myself too, and it really brings out an epic feeling with new custom monsters, as long as they are balanced and well made! Looking forward to see more :)

Thats true.

Actually, 100% of my monsters are done by myself from scratch specifically to Thronar.

Not yet, I got a bit ouf of inspiration as usual after I failed making the next part shape. I still have to find one that is good enough to keep up the good work, it will not take long.

Just some random mountain pics, I will continue the dungeon yet.

93409408.png

49157893.png

I like it except for the stones far away from the mountain sides (How did those big rocks get there ~)
The ones near the mountain sides feel natural :)

I like it, but I saw a bug; in the north-west of the pic, there is grass over the bush, just remove it :p

I will remove it, thank you.

Thanks everyone =)

EDIT: More (I saw the big stone bug on the third picture, it wasnt showing on the map editor. Already fixed btw).

34288323.png

43159183.png

89469928.png

92743719.png

Last edited:
I will remove it, thank you.

Thanks everyone =)

EDIT: More (I saw the big stone bug on the third picture, it wasnt showing on the map editor. Already fixed btw).

34288323.png

43159183.png

89469928.png

92743719.png

In the first picture, down the "old tree(id:2722)" I don't like how you use the stone flooring borders, try using this "stone flooring (id:901)" and over that one put the one with "id:900", put them together at the same sqm, and instead of an old tree, use an "agave (id:2783)", it would fit better, and use the same border I told you in the 2nd pic, down the small fir tree at the north-west.
In the first picture too, the rock soils don't fit in the dirty ground, maybe on the rock soil ground yes.
And finally! In the 3rd pic there is grass over the "dead tree (id:2713)".
(Those are my advices, maybe you can read them and ignore them, I don't know.. I'm just giving you my opinion, not flamming you!)
The rest is so f*ckin perfect and clean and awesome and good and and and and and and I'M IN LOVE of your nature, I really love it.
Good Luck Siegh ;D!

Back