• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Silent Sports

gkaonicx72

Reaction score
Well, first of all its a brazilian server but i can speak english but i have an history and other stuff that i didnt got time to translate it but there we go i will post the main things.

Silent Sports
All Olimpic Sports!​
topicoping.png

Well, my name is kaonic and i wanna present to you guys a new type of OT. It is an sports server which was very famous in the 7.6 but now Silent Sports will be the first one launched in 8.4

What do I need?

Well, actually i have the map, talkactions, and most of the actions i just need some people to put some new sports on it and to make a website and new sprites.

What I`ve done

8+ soccer field.
2 swimming pools
Checkers
2 races
NPCs
New itens
and if you are interested i can tell you more about it

--

please dont ask the name of the itens because i prefer it to be secret and only the Silent Sports staff to know

Team (blank spaces is where you can join)
GM: Dark Bacon, Skin, Cassio, Tchevii, Garu
Scripter - Jean, Kaonic, [we need more]
Web Master - [we need]
Designer - Kaonic, [we need]
Hoster - Vini
ADM - Kaonic, vini, Ricardo
Mapper - Vini and Kaonic [if you want you can make an area for us but post your info]
Web Designer - We need
Spriter - We need

Well thats it i can post some pictures if you want but later not now and yeah if you wanna join plz tell me and post your info like this

Name:
Msn:
Job or jobs:
How long have you worked as (your job or jobs) :
Anything else:
Some sprites:
trabalhos818.png

The outfits are not done i just putted one side.

If you dont wanna work but you wanna do something you can :)

Cya in Silent Sports please comment

Last edited:
Hey thanks sorry for my english but i can communicate with you guys is just my formal language that sucks haha but yeah do you wanna join?

why did you said pele?? haha anyway do you want to help Silent Sports and make it the best server?

actually we need some judges but sorry is like the signs and the website are written in portuguese just the npcs and the stuff ingame is english so i think you to be a judge and communicate with people will be hard cuz they wont understand at least if you are scripter, spriter, webmaster or designer if you wanna help you can and we will put the credits for you :)

hey guys please help or at least comment and give your opinion and ideas this server will be amazing, also we have an section for our sprites :)

RONALDO xD this project is very good i look for this on brazilian forum.
go go go creating!

filaobolex where are you from?
Do you wanna help?
and well you wont find maybe you find 1 but it wont be 8.4 mine is the first one on 8.4 haha i think im amazing :) ok but yeah plz help guys

Back