• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Small NPC Tool v2

Next program could you make it easy?

I can choose items what it want to sell and so :S

This was hard one...

Im using Npc Tool v1 because more better,easier!

But when im import npcs to rme , its come a text, cant import something ~

why ? have any clue why ?

You don't have to quint-post, lol. If it's not catching anything then you didn't follow the directions correctly. I've never gotten a report about importing it to RME, I'll check to see why that's happening.

Jo3

Update!
  • 8.40 Support
  • You can ONLY connect to the real 8.40 Tibia servers. I don't want people stealing OT NPCs, lol.
  • 'hi' and 'hello' have been changed from a keyword to the MESSAGE_GREET parameter.
  • 'bye' has been changed from a keywork to the MESSAGE_FAREWELL parameter.
  • 'trade' has been removed from keywords so the NPC system can handle it.
  • Removed items.xml and added items.txt. The new system should convert every item correctly.

Jo3

Last edited:
nice one, can you make a simple 'spawn' tracker for the npcs otherwise we'll have to wait to ztracker?

For some reason it doesn't track 4 meh? I just doesn't do shit, I click the exe it opens so I login @ tibia tick the things say hi but then it doesn't shit anymore.

For some reason it doesn't track 4 meh? I just doesn't do shit, I click the exe it opens so I login @ tibia tick the things say hi but then it doesn't shit anymore.

It works for me, habiba told me the same thing but I can't reproduce the problem. I start the program, use the client chooser to locate and open Tibia 8.40, login, check all the boxes and talk to an npc and it catches everything (conversation, trade, stats). You have to say hi in the NPC channel or it won't catch it.

Jo3

Back