• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some bug with annih ?

evrung

Reaction score
It seems like annih only work 1 time each server save, i would be glad if someone could fix it :)

This is a ot and how many people does anni each day in real tibia?
Indeed this should be changed

ye i agree! when i started to play here once again,i spent like first 2 weeks on just waiting to be able to do anni ^.^ it's been a couple of months since i started,and still havent done anni on any of my new chars -.-

mwahahah I've done annih 4 times! just to brag :p

well i get your point that it's an ot and it should be allowed to do it more times a day, but if that happends the items wouldent as rare. im not saying that they are rare but if they would allow people to do it as much as they want evryone would have them.

so according to me they should keep annih the way it is and u have to set your alarm clock for 7 and be there when the server starts

^
true if u hunt demons for 1 day u will have the cash to buy a donateor wepon from a player

Anni is still fun to complete.. some players doesn't care about the items, they maybe wanna do something fun anyway....

Back