• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Changes!

Bakot Lvlarn

Sadface Snowman
Reaction score
About this anti push shit thing, i think that you should make so just can transfer gold to plat and plat to crystal and not crystal to plat and plat to gold coin, since all those sharmotas bitches and others abusing it really badly with this anti push shit with gold coins. Its so fucking booring.

And about warmode, make so you can put a price and cant cancel after 1 day or such, since its really booring that you start warmode make 1 ob then the other team cancel it because they want to bot up their lvls.

I know alot of people would be glad if you fix this since when we war and people just cancel it after the battles everyone being emo in vent and just want to quit and start a new one... am not saying we will but its like that everytime noobs like sharmotas do that.

your team uses anti push script too so whats ur problem? and i'm sure u do that too

we're not. it's just insane how many gold coins are spread over the whole ground after each battle against you guys!
signed for a change!

your team uses anti push script too so whats ur problem? and i'm sure u do that too

Haha, am not even using elfbot during battles. And the only one i know using anti push script is Lars Ingvars, he asked if anyone else asked but no one wanted so please be queit if you dont know the fact.

siigned

fuckign insane how EVERY SINGLE sharmota uses this xd

Haha, am not even using elfbot during battles. And the only one i know using anti push script is Lars Ingvars, he asked if anyone else asked but no one wanted so please be queit if you dont know the fact.

I saw hollow soul or whatever his name is using antipush during the edron battle when you were in "deffence"
and the only one of sharmotas using is errk. So don't say everyone

I find it funny to push the anti-push hotkey users, because they never expect it.

Thor used it too. Btw "please be quiet if you dont know the fact."

Both teams use it but not as much as u guys Just fix so u cant change plat- gold w/e and fix the warmode thing!

Everyone have/are using it, And if u cant transfer they will only take worms or something so its impossible to get it off.

5 bps of gold on a mage ? they wouldnt be able to have anything else on them lol. 5 bps of gold = 1090 cap, 50% of their main cap lol.

exactly + noobchars wont be that big problem anymore because people are too lazy to supply their noobchars with mushrooms and shit

5 bps of gold on a mage ? they wouldnt be able to have anything else on them lol. 5 bps of gold = 1090 cap, 50% of their main cap lol.

ok there i exaggerated 5 bps was a little too much maybe 2 bps, but I was mainly talking about the knights

Back