• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some doubts

Willbor

One Being
Reaction score
How to do:

- Remove the music of the client
- In the "Enter Game" window, remove the protocol option and always stay 8.54, remove the option to change the port and always stay 7171 and remove the option to change ip and always stay my ip
- Remove buttons Terminal, Module Manager, and Spell List
- Change the name of the window "Default" to "MSGs" and change "Server Log" to "Logs"

Thanks.

Do you have any lua knowledge?

If not then i don't suggest it is for you imo.
All those features are editable in the starup files and the modules folders.

Also re: locking open access to terminal etc - the developers want to keep it open sourced so players can develop it just as much as the developers. So i doubt a lot of people would help you to resolve this.

But afaik you can change the name of the window and the music in te startup files(cant remember the name because havent looked at otc for a few weeks.

- Remove the music of the client

Remove or don't load the module

- In the "Enter Game" window, remove the protocol option and always stay 8.54, remove the option to change the port and always stay 7171 and remove the option to change ip and always stay my ip

Create a archive called server.otmod and put it inside "client_entergame" module with this code and change for your server ip

Code:
Module
  name: addon_server
  description: Single server and protocol
  author: Fabricio Damazio

autoload: true
  autoload-priority: 1000

dependencies:
    -client_entergame

@onLoad: |
    EnterGame.setUniqueServer("192.249.58.242", 7171, 973)

- Remove buttons Terminal, Module Manager, and Spell List

Remove or don't load the module

- Change the name of the window "Default" to "MSGs" and change "Server Log" to "Logs"

I don't understood this part.

Back