• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some fun, 790 EK drops

Agus

Reaction score
Hio

Uploaded a movie for y'all

moveiie.cam

starts with a funny trap with coshh but it doenst turn out so well, after he gets out of the trap we are killing his teammates which helped him one by one, ending with Blaad (790 EK) This trap is the most fun part and starts at 47:00, good trap and good loot :d

hf grtz

haha bitch

23:41 Retuel [736]: i was getting anoyed by his forum attitude
23:41 Retuel [736]: we own this server

LMFAO haha hates my forum attitude

btw im not gone ;)

haha he thinks i bought that sword for 5 euros, when i got it for free along with my levels ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha he thinks i bought that sword for 5 euros, when i got it for free along with my levels ;)

Nice man ur just another noob who exploited a donate bug, if it wasnt for that u'd all still be lvl 200 and asking for free ITAN.

Errrrrrrmmmmm maybe u got a guy from finland to do it for you??? (Just like everyone else did who isnt from Finland.)

i still have no idea what the bug was.
but no some1 admits there was a bug and he abused it, why arnt you doing anything feloth?

Back