• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some island (Rook Island) I made, while botting in Tibia RL.

Molinero

[♥]♦]Mapper|Scripter[♣[♠]
Reaction score
Hi, this is part of my rook island.
What do you think?

1st Floor:

Ground level:

Thank you for watching.
Sincerely,
Molinero.

It's nice but you could make the house a bit more "custom" Not square.. :)

I like it, it's nicely detailed, but like Saj said, the houses could be a little less square... ;)

I like it all, and think it was a good idea to make the "house" square.

As far as I remember, the adjective "squarry" always represented a bad comment when describing a map. And everybody will be agreeing on the fact that squarry mapping is bad mapping, and I won't be the one saying the contrary.

But, in some rare occasions, like this one, where the map is clearly NOT square, except the house, we can ask ourselves what kind of style it gaves to the map.

Don't look at the square house, look at the map at all.
I think the squarry house perfectly support the theme of the map. Kinda desert, lots of rocks. Rude, strong, perseverant, solid.

I like it. I wouldn't change anything.

Sincerely,
Sawyer.

Oh well, at least I tried...

Well I tried to make some kind of tropical island NOT a desert actually, the house or "houses" (Houses? I thought I just made 1 building :blink:) was (were) supposed to be a small hill temple. I made it square because I tried a 6 corner building, and I didn't like how it looked, so well... Also, I dunno how to "close up" ss more than the max zoom (If you know tell me please), and I did NOT use RME because I don't know how to use it.

Thank you for your comments. ^_^
Sincerely,​
Molinero.

Last edited:
Back