• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Questions...

Darklord

aneroth
Reaction score
:confused:I have some questions that I can not find answers or solutions, are as follows ...

1 .- How can I create a tutorial similar to when you start Tibia at first, but for my OTserv, if it exists or a guide ...:(

2 .- Where can I edit the red text appearing in the Help Channel, put my own information, I have to do ...:confused:

3 .- How can I do to hide characters (characters) of the database, that other people dont possible to see, only the owner, if they exist and all, but do not have trace in highscores or when looking to the Characters section... :ninja:

:confused:I have some questions that I can not find answers or solutions, are as follows ...

1 .- How can I create a tutorial similar to when you start Tibia at first, but for my OTserv, if it exists or a guide ...:(

2 .- Where can I edit the red text appearing in the Help Channel, put my own information, I have to do ...:confused:

3 .- How can I do to hide characters (characters) of the database, that other people dont possible to see, only the owner, if they exist and all, but do not have trace in highscores or when looking to the Characters section... :ninja:

2. Probably in the channels function in sources.

Back