• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some tips for the server

Why

I'm a ninja
Reaction score
There are really some stuff you need to fix, such as the Utani Tempo Hur's and that stuff, and the knights healings and their melee strikes, they are way too overpowered. also u should make the "exevo grav vita" spell as a rune instead!

Why has spoken! :p

go on flaming

First: We don't know yet if the New 8.31 Spells will be Implated.
Second: Knights has pretty high Melee Power, yes.
Third: I've seen like 10 of threads exactly the same as this one.

Fourth: Neon has Spoken.

Go on Flaming.

First: So when you decide? It's like 2 months ago you guys said you didn't know if ur gonna implant them or not.
Second: So do something about it?!
Third: Agreed, but if u do something about it it's gonna be gone!

Fourth:
Legend has spoken?

Go on flaming.

First: We don't know yet if the New 8.31 Spells will be Implated.
Second: Knights has pretty high Melee Power, yes.
Third: I've seen like 10 of threads exactly the same as this one.

Fourth: Neon has Spoken.

Go on Flaming.

So when will u know? This server is pretty much like what tibia was before the update with the spells. U shouldn't just upgrade to a new version, you should upgrade the in-game stuff aswell.
And if u also think the knights have too high melee, what's the problem to fix it?
And for the record I don't give a shit about how many threads like this u've seen. How many more will then be needed 'til u do something?

Gm neon is just a noobie, FIX THE SPELLS NOW, GET IT?

Gm neon is just a noobie, FIX THE SPELLS NOW, GET IT?

man we don't know how to fix them, we're just some lazy idiots waiting for more money from donations, can you help us pleasE?!?!?!?!?

It's a bad idea to go for new features when some of the current features are broken. Once we've resolved all reported bugs, we will add the new spells, switch to account names and listen to other suggestions from you players.

Ey, its ur duty to fix the bugs, get it?

ill give u 1 month, if i dont see the new spells im gonna piss in this server

Ey, its ur duty to fix the bugs, get it?

ill give u 1 month, if i dont see the new spells im gonna piss in this server

Thx noob
Now you gave them a reason to not inplement the new Spells -.-

@Richey: XDDD Made my day
Made my year
Made my life man rox haha rofl haha
Made my families life too haha rox so fucking kurwa funny XDXDXD

i say yes to the utani tempo hur, pala/knights are way to slow:S. and i say yes to the overpowerd knights.

last man spoken.
go on flaming

skilling monsters

i gues knights and paladins and maybe sorcerer and druid will need training monsters for to train skills and magic lvl on it.
is a good idee i hope

... i hope it will be there soon xD:thumbup:

Back