• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some weird "NULL" spawn error :[

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal!

I wanted to change my 8.40 server into 8.42 and everything is working, except the map.. Atleast I think it's the map that's the problem. I have updated the map to 8.42 so I am rather confused right now :(

The server I am using as 8.40 is: elfs 0.3b2-gui
The server I want to use is: cryingdamson3-gui841-2

So.. I'm not that good in asking help so please tell me if you need more information..

Here's a screen on what's wrong. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

Looks to me like it tries to spawn a monster in a tile which does not have ground (aka. a black square).

Open the map in a mapeditor and browse to the coordinates and check what is up.

Looks to me like it tries to spawn a monster in a tile which does not have ground (aka. a black square).

Open the map in a mapeditor and browse to the coordinates and check what is up.

I did and there was nothing wrong :(

It's a regular grass tile, working and everything.. Do you think I have added something wrong in the map editor? Like I don't wanna use Remere's, I rather use Simone's since I am more familiar with it. But I think I have added something wrong when I updated the map editor :confused:

Back