• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soon to be real map server.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
So, I know I'm not a huge fan of Real Map servers, if you search me you'll see me saying a lot of shit about them. But here we go anyways..

I am tired of seeing 1000 real map servers with nothing to do but kill the same monsters over and over because none of the quests work. Here is my contribution to the OTland community. It's an 8.6 map converted into 9.31. This is a thread to follow my work as I complete things.

Things I am doing.

I put all the towns in even though I have none of them 100% complete yet, So you can see what is going on.

If the houses is at 50% that means that I have had all of them implemented but I am making this as close to real tibia as I can get it so all the houses will have the correct names, and positions.
All the quests are at an unknown % at this moment because I am doing all of the houses before I go search the map for all the quests. I will be making all the scripts for the quests myself, and providing it with the map.
The Npcs are all safe in a file and have not been converted yet. I have all of them made for what they say like real tibia. I took the 7.6 files and added all the new ones so that it will be easier to convert.

Towns.
Code:
Ab'Dendriel
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown%
Npcs 0%

[B][U]Ankrahmun[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs 0%

[B][U]Carlin[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Darashia[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Edron[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Kazordoon[/U][/B]
Houses - 75%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Liberty Bay[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Port Hope[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Svargrond[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Thais[/U][/B]
Houses - 100%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 25%

[B][U]Venore[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

[B][U]Yalahar[/U][/B]
Houses - 50%
Quests - Unknown %
Npcs - 0%

Spawns I have all the map errors fixed, and the spawns are as correct as I can get them to the best of my ability. I can only go by what spawns I have seen in real tibia.

Why do you even care if you're against real maps?

To do a serious and a not boring rl map would take years, but most of the rl maps atm are download-run rl maps from the downloads section.

Something like Jigen "am not advertising or something" been made for 3 years.. Thats how Rl maps shud be.

Anyway, good luck with ur project :)

Re-naming houses, adding npcs, and fixing quests takes 3 years? And I care Evan because I wouldn't be against real maps as much if they weren't just download and run for money. Even if they still were if there was more to do than fucking cycs + draggys + Demons then it'd make the community better.

in 3 years all cities in tibia were added.. nearly all the quests added and all the npcs too.. some custom cities & custom changes with some features and so on and small change in cities like thais etc.. yea would take the time it was three years but stopped alot, and it was released before :)

Back