• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorc or Druid? You Decide!

Lothar99

Reaction score
Why, hello fellow otland browser. Well the topic says it all. I am not sure if I should either make a druid or a sorcerer. Its either one or the other. Not a knight or paladin - so dont post "Make a knight, etc" Well please post with reason for your post. I dont need spam here.

Yours,
Lothar99:cool:

Hard one, I've used to play on druid for years, then moved to new world and started sorc..I liked them both. But yeh, druid is propably that I liked more.

In battle i would choose Sorcerer.
And i'm very often in battles, so... Sorc ;D

I would say, Druid. Just get lvl 24, and spend hours and hours making ultimate healing runes o_O... Easy money, and you can watch tv, etc. Where as with a sorc you would need to lvl to 45, then spend alot more hours and hours making sudden death runes for money (harder to sell also..) Also the sio'ing and stuff is neat. So.. Druid!

Back