• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorcerer Spell

Should the level 775 Mage spell be changed back to how it was?

• Yes, I liked how it was before you changed it.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No, I like the way it is now.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Okay, I had a level 800+ try it on Bornkillr, and the damage was at first 2000 + 900, 2nd attempt was 2k~ + 2k~, 3rd attempt was 3k + 2k.

I think the spell should be changed back to the way it was, any chance it can go back, if I get a poll going, and the community wants it?

Does it do different damage on different vocations?

Does it do different damage on different vocations?

No, it doesn't call your vocation before using it. We lowered it because we felt that a single mage could take down a knight alone with that spell, which is not our intentions at all. We lowered the spell to be more reasonable.

Knights also have protection against energy now. That's why your hits are low. Try it on any other vocation.

Red

No, it doesn't call your vocation before using it. We lowered it because we felt that a single mage could take down a knight alone with that spell, which is not our intentions at all. We lowered the spell to be more reasonable.

Knights also have protection against energy now. That's why your hits are low. Try it on any other vocation.

Red

Oh fuck yeah, I knew it was overpowered. I could 1 shot any knight below 750~

We have tried it on other vocations, Beef up mages while you beef up knights, pl0x.

no, it doesn't call your vocation before using it. We lowered it because we felt that a single mage could take down a knight alone with that spell, which is not our intentions at all. We lowered the spell to be more reasonable.

red

stop saying we its all fucking you, thats why this server sucks cuz you don't listen to the people who play it dipshit

stop saying we its all fucking you, thats why this server sucks cuz you don't listen to the people who play it dipshit

he doesn't mean you and him moron, don't get excited. He's talking about people who help him with the server, like anyone in rl or any players that complain...

btw, you sure play alot on this server that you say sucks.

I tried to say that you should listen to suggestions, but im just a Bruh.

Hey dipshit, if you have a problem, you're more than welcome to leave.

You're nothing but an immature little girl in this discussion.

Do us all a favor, message all your rl's, and leave. kthxbye

Hey dipshit, if you have a problem, you're more than welcome to leave.

You're nothing but an immature little girl in this discussion.

Do us all a favor, message all your rl's, and leave. kthxbye

we don't have to fucking leave... We can play whichever server we want no matter how bad it sucks. you can't tell me what to do. your the little girl you fucking piece of shit I hope you die fucking faggot just kill yourself

also exarion you're a stupid bitch who got his gm powers taken away i'm done with this fucking server u faggot, but i can play whenever the fuck i want and theres nothing u can do

I guarentee I could get my GM back if I wanted to. I didn't get it "taken away"

I had it taken away for the good of the server.

And are you on your period? LOL

Seriously cry baby, pull your head out of your bloody vagina and quit nerd raging.

I didn't say you had to leave, but for someone who sure complains about the server everyday, you sure seem addicted to it.

Bye bye cry baby :peace:

So the poll is 7-2, I think thats more than enough for poll majority and the public thinks it should be reverted.

So the poll is 7-2, I think thats more than enough for poll majority and the public thinks it should be reverted.

So every Bruh voting for the spell to be fixed to how it was should decide for the entire server?

I think not.

Back