• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorcerers UE dmg

Lower the sorcerers UE damage?

• Total voters

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
This has been a debate since like the start of this server but I think it's about time you do something about it. UE dmg dealt by sorcerers are way too high, for example someone in my level will get killed by a UE combo of 1 sorcerer and a druid, shouldn't be possible. Also as a level 85 druid you should not be able to get one hitted by a 110 ms. Either lower the UE dmg specificly and the druid frigo ue to make it more equal (duh) or lower the magic level rate of this server, the mana regain is already fast, it don't need to be like 2 or 3x the real magic level because you gain mana so fast already.

So people of this server, vote what you think.

UE is the only good thing about sorcerers, druids are already better cos of their sio and paralyze.

UE is the only good thing about sorcerers, druids are already better cos of their sio and paralyze.

indeed sorcerers should hit more but they should not hit that much, neither should druids, so like belden said, lower magic level rate would be a good solution for that

change the ue damages. where on rl tibia do you see lvl 150 mages hit 800 with ue? level 400 with ml 100+ should only just hit as high or even higher, this is something you should really fix as fast as possible to make all vocations closer and more balanced.

but if you lower the rate, then it gives advantages to all mages above level 200+ cos you already have like ml 115

If we lower rates, we would recalculate everyones magic level like we did last time.

If we lower rates, we would recalculate everyones magic level like we did last time.

Well doesnt it make RPs and eks more op after the new update?
i mean 30x rate for meele and distance skills isnt a bit much if you lower the magic rate again??

Well doesnt it make RPs and eks more op after the new update?
i mean 30x rate for meele and distance skills isnt a bit much if you lower the magic rate again??

Maybe. I just said we would recalculate everyones magic level if we decreased the magic rate again. We haven't even considered doing that and it's not so likely to happen looking at the poll results.

Maybe. I just said we would recalculate everyones magic level if we decreased the magic rate again. We haven't even considered doing that and it's not so likely to happen looking at the poll results.

Probably sorcerers voting :p, but no knights and pallys wouldnt be over powered then because they still hit in the same "speed" like on rl tibia, but maybe indeed if this would go through you should lower it ABIT, but as of for the magic levels, it's ridicolously fast, server has only been running for 3 months and its already someone with 119 magic level, if you want to have a server that is gonna be up for as long as softcores was AND still be as popular you should really consider lowering the mlvl rate

RL Tibia:

My char Lvl 175 ED ML 76 (without eq) 18:57 You lose 466 hitpoints due to an attack by King Belden.
Some friends
lvl 126 ed ml 67 (without eq)
lvl 228 ed ml 81 (without eq)

i really think sorcs ue should just be lowered, there is no since that a mage can hit 750+, that will kill lvl 100 mages 1 shot. The only reason an ek hits like 750 combos is with solar axe and the other donar weapons

solar axe 52 atk
hellforged axe 51 atk
demonwing axe 53 atk

hmm..i see the only reason why ek hits so hard is solar axe <;

F*ck no!! Lower the damage a pally does on PvP... I saw a pally doing 800 with this insane op bolts... And you guys talk about mages? Screw you!

A mage complaints about knights and pally's
A pally complaints about mages and knights
A knight complaints about pally and mages...

This will ever be this way.. if you think your vocation doesn't hit hard enough... Then freaking change the vocation!

a pally hits 800 on a player with normal hit ? rly nice joke
got a 150 rp with dist 110 and thorn spitter+infernals and only hit on average 500 on a nightmare so dont tell me that its op

a pally hits 800 on a player with normal hit ? rly nice joke
got a 150 rp with dist 110 and thorn spitter+infernals and only hit on average 500 on a nightmare so dont tell me that its op

Then you suck.. I saw ALLOT of test hits that pallys made on players and 60% of the hits were above 600

Back