• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

source error

Camorahaze

Solutions
Reaction score
I do not know how these 2 errors appeared here, but I do not know what to do, I have no idea, someone help me?
tfs 0.4 vers 8.6
Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

What were you trying to add? this housetile.h line
C++:
Creature* actor = NULL
isn't declared in housetile.cpp so you have to add it to housetile.cpp or remove it.
If you were trying to add something can you tell me what is it? or give me the tutorial you been following, You must have done a mistake.

the last thing I did about houses was this

No this code is alright, I added it and compiled/tested no errors.
1>Time Elapsed 00:04:10.95
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
You didn't add anything related to housetiles.cpp or housetiles.h?

No this code is alright, I added it and compiled/tested no errors.

You didn't add anything related to housetiles.cpp or housetiles.h?

I'm afraid of losing my source because I have no idea why these two errors
I don't remember messing with these 2
if you want I can give you the 2 codes, lately my friend made a system of houses to buy on the website, but I think it does not interfere with the source...
because he made the system on the site, and I added it to the database, I didn't touch source.

But the lines above on screenshots aren't the original lines for 0.4 you have this
Creature* actor = NULL which I don't know what is it added for or why so you been editing this file somehow.

Ah always have a back-up and compile your source after every edit not after many edits, So you can know if this edit has any issue or missing something.
You can try now the one with level/vocation.

Back