• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN] Arlaxis 8.50 24/7

Arlaxis

www.arlaxis.com
Reaction score
www.arlaxis.com

Tibia version: 8.50
Online: 24/7
PVP Type: PVP-RPG

Experience by stages
Skill 3x
Magic 2x
Loot 2x

Arlaxis has come back,, better than never.

MAP: - OLD ARLAXIS MAP! (spawns, quests, houses..)
Great wars, updating map each day, a few resets per week.. all what you want is here!

- There are some VIP items, which allways can help you to be better than noone! *If you are a VIP, you increase the percent of experience you get and you are able to go to Tales of Arlaxis!

Arlaxis Team
Nino and Victor

Last edited:
IP Address? And also,l increased exp for donators? Let me tell you, as someone who has been playing OTs for over half a decade, that is NOT GOOD. That is such a broken system, it's laughable. You will have about a dozen donators playing this server, and thats it. Nobody wants to play a server in which donators have a big advantage, whether it is items with 400 attack, a second promotion, or increased experience. Donators should NEVER get anything that helps in PvP to a margin that a skilled player cannot overcome.

Of course, having huge advantages is fine, if you're just a server out for money. You aren't, are you?

Arlaxis - Latest News,, i forgot it!

Let me explain you, Vip players gain a few more experience than normal players (pacc) and they also have an island where they are able to hunt. U can think they have so much advantages but i think pacc can dominate the server, because all quests are on pacc island.. And, doing it i gain money to pay the dedicated. It is your choice! :)

Back