• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain][Open Beta] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG (9.60)

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
It has been almost 2 years since the last release of Ruthless Chaos. Since that date, our team has been improving and balancing the server, fixing errors and adding lots of new content. The server is almost ready to release in terms of content. ^_^
If you didn't get to know us, feel free to check our advertisement thread for the old release here.
You can read all the new features of the server and the most recent information of this version of Ruthless Chaos here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
We have decided to create an Open Beta which will last for 2 weeks approximately, in which we need your help to find all the bugs that may exist in the game, as well as to fix unbalancements and study the behaviour of our game mechanics with a larger amount of players.

The Open Beta has been released!.

We know that playing an Open Beta is not always motivating, since players know that at the end of it they will loose all their progress. That's why we decided to implement a bug finder reward system. Everytime a player reports a bug, we will rate it with a relevance scale of 1-20, where 1 can be a minor mapbug and 20 a game-breaking bug that could for example crash the server. At the end of the Open Beta, every person that has reported at least one bug will recieve a reward at the beginning of the server.

However, the 5 players that get the most points for bug reports will recieve a unique item in addition to other smaller rewards when the server launches. We will post and update the ranking of bug reports on our forums. Also, keep in mind that by playing the Open Beta you will get to know the server, and will have a better understanding of it when it is launched.

For a optimal server experience, we recommend you playing in small teams, since this server rewards teamplay from the very beginning. However, you should also not have any problem playing solo.

For now you can start playing with a regular Tibia client, since the custom client is still in development:
- Client: Tibia 9.6
- IP Changer: OtLand IPChanger
- IP and Webiste: rchaos.zapto.org
- Create an account here

Hosted in: Spain
Exp rate: 7x-4x (staged)

How to report bugs? It is easier for us if all bug reports are concentrated in one single thread, so we are going to use our old forum for it, which we have prepared for the beta. There we will have our developer's blog with the bug fixes and measures and where we will post the rewards for the bug reports in a near future.
While playing, we recomend you to have a notepad or any other document open, where you can immediately write down a bug whenever you find it. When you log out, you can post all of them together.
Please only make 1 thread per person on the bug section, you can post all your findings there.
Also, we are not only giving out bug finding points for bugs, but also for players that find imbalancements, nuisances or any other kind of thing that you think is not supposed to be, or you feel is missing.
Make sure to write your thoughts down, too! (For example: The bandit task is too hard to complete; or: mages get their fifth wand too late)

You can register here

Good luck and have fun! :)

Screenshots/Gallery:

minimapdescriptions.png

taskorcs.png

behes.png

szilartalking.png

ruintomb.png

piratese.png

Last edited:
Looks it has some nice features but from what I read there isn't any custom monsters, or items and even for spells there is only like 1 for each classes, sadly thats not enough custuom for me :/ but other than that looks like a nice server, elite boss monsters, dungeons, secrets, I love secrets when playing server, but oh well, good luck!

Looks it has some nice features but from what I read there isn't any custom monsters, or items and even for spells there is only like 1 for each classes, sadly thats not enough custuom for me :/ but other than that looks like a nice server, elite boss monsters, dungeons, secrets, I love secrets when playing server, but oh well, good luck!

Allthough the monster system is still real-Tibia based, and most monsters you will encounter at low-mid levels are the same as in real Tibia, all the endgame locations and dungeons work with Custom Monsters, as well as many regular monsters are custom as well. There are a total of over 150 custom monster types you will meet as you progress in the server.

We didn't want to change the spell system of Real Tibia since we think that, appart from some small details we have already adressed, it is already well balanced, and is already familiar to most players of our server. That's why we decided to keep the amount of custom spells down to a maximum of 1 or 2 per vocation.

We'd love to see you on our server

I played the first version and it was really good, looking forward to beta test of this version.

Last release of this server was so much fun, one of the best rpg server I played!

I can't believe it! I sincerely thought that this project had died :p

RChaos was the most EPIC server I ever played, I'll be in the Open Beta for sure! :D

Oh my god! You brightened up my whole shitty week with this post!

I dont see how the new version can be better though, the old version was perfect!! :)

seems like a great server, i'll try it out , some screens wont hurt advertisewise tho ;)

@hehemidu: You can find screenshots in both the old advertising thread and the website, as you can see in my first post.

Open Beta Server is now online! Enjoy the testing and please remember to report the bugs here

Just saying because most people dont like reading whole blocks of text, they stick around the thread if they see some pictures of some cool piece of the map...
but i will try it :)

Just saying because most people dont like reading whole blocks of text, they stick around the thread if they see some pictures of some cool piece of the map...
but i will try it :)

Will post the screenshots in a while.

Last edited:
Rollback made me lose 2 chest quest items and now when I click on them it says empty :/

This server is lagging abit too much atm, it come in waves.

Last edited:
Well... of course at server release we will host the server on a dedicated server that can hold hundreds of players.
But for now, and for Open Beta purposes, we are hosting it on a private computer. Even so, in some days we will double the RAM of that PC, that should keep the problem temporally at bay.

We are sorry for the crash and for your losses!

Back