• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Speed Bad + AutoAttack

LuxVeritatiis

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I decided to open an otserv, so I started to fix a lot of problems that i've found on my way. But today I've found 2 problems that I didnt have found the answer. First of all, my characters dont upgrade the speed when level up since a exact level. I mean, for example, once I've reached lvl 200, my speed will be the same as a level 500, and it's very low, How can I put the speed well like a tibia RL?

The other question is:
When I attack something (Person,monster) and I go away and come back, I still attacking the person/monster but it doesnt make anything. I have the same problem with the floors, if I up a floor when I was attacking something, and I go down again, I'm still attacking the same person/monster, but it doesnt make anything, I have to unmark the target and mark it again to make any damage.

How Can I fix all this problems?

*Note: I'm starting to create my first otserv, so I wont understand advanced things... thanks

Back