• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell animation slow?

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to know how to make the spell animation fast here a explain what I mean ( i took a spell efffect from 10x server at 10x the effect is damn fast but when I put it on a 860 server its slow as fuck.... how comes?

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I would like to know how to make the spell animation fast here a explain what I mean ( i took a spell efffect from 10x server at 10x the effect is damn fast but when I put it on a 860 server its slow as fuck.... how comes?
It doesn't matter which server you are using, this is about the client. If you are using OTClient, you can speed this up (i think default values are set in const.h), if using cip client then little to none can be done about it.
In some newer 10.3+ clients, in objectbuilder you able to specify frame duration for animations, though i have never tried it and don't know whether it works. You can also use addEvent function in lua to repeatedly spam an effect on some position, and if timed well, this can make...
It doesn't matter which server you are using, this is about the client. If you are using OTClient, you can speed this up (i think default values are set in const.h), if using cip client then little to none can be done about it.
In some newer 10.3+ clients, in objectbuilder you able to specify frame duration for animations, though i have never tried it and don't know whether it works. You can also use addEvent function in lua to repeatedly spam an effect on some position, and if timed well, this can make the illusion of a long lasting effect.

Solution
Old tibia client didn't support faster sprite changes. 8.6 does not support faster sprite frames. I am not sure what version started supporting it.

Back