• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

i have this error when starts (customs sprites and dat)
error: no se puede leer mas alla del final de la secuencia
in inglish it would be something like Error: cannot read beyond the end of secuency

is this project still on? i would love to have support for 9.0+ :(

is this project still on? i would love to have support for 9.0+ :(
I don't think so, but isn't the only difference between 9.x and 10.x just some effects? so you can still use it to make spells for newer versions

I don't think so, but isn't the only difference between 9.x and 10.x just some effects? so you can still use it to make spells for newer versions
i don't know, but i'm trying to open my spr (with custom sprites) and i get an error, so i thought it has to do something with the version...but i don't really know

i don't know, but i'm trying to open my spr (with custom sprites) and i get an error, so i thought it has to do something with the version...but i don't really know
the hard way would be doing the spells on original tibia client and then test it with your OT and your custom client

the hard way would be doing the spells on original tibia client and then test it with your OT and your custom client
yeah, but the whole point of this is that i want to make spells with the new sprites i have :/

I tried to do somethin'

z2uj7pfb7

Uhm, when i first open the program and insert the tibia.spr/dat, it says unable to add AreaEffect and says, "Failed to parse sprite images from .spr. Unable to read beyond the end of the stream"
Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Hey,
I'm trying to make a spell like "Mega Vis" from Xerazx OT and I get this error:
Code:
[01/07/2014 11:26:24] Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface] 
[01/07/2014 11:26:24] data/spells/scripts/attack/megavis.lua:onCastSpell
[01/07/2014 11:26:24] data/spells/scripts/attack/megavis.lua:41: attempt to call global 'getCreatureLookDirection' (a nil value)
[01/07/2014 11:26:24] stack traceback:
[01/07/2014 11:26:24]     [C]: in function 'getCreatureLookDirection'
[01/07/2014 11:26:24]     data/spells/scripts/attack/megavis.lua:41: in function <data/spells/scripts/attack/megavis.lua:39>
I'm using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit).

Good tool hurts me I will not, good effects even when the evidence does not see, but equally good contribution.
Greetings

anyone know how to make a spell move with you ? like if u got a spell that last for 5 sec, that if u move during these seconds the spells that come on lets say second 3 will trigger from where u are, not where u were?

Back