• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

why it does not work with Client 10.41 ??
Do something about it: D

It does work, you just have to know what to edit and where...

Also, this isn't open source I don't think, which means not just anyone can update it

It does work, you just have to know what to edit and where...

Also, this isn't open source I don't think, which means not just anyone can update it
It was, however, made in a .net language so it is decompileable, and it could be edited afterwards.

I would like to see this updated to the newest tfs. If @TGYoshi isn't going to be active anymore, why not decompile and update? Anyone know how to do it, because I don't, but I'd like to see the source code, then I could do the updating.

just get jetbrains dotpeek or whatever and then download the spellcreator and then open it in dotpeek and there ya go
I don't remember if it's obfuscated or not tho.

We cannot decompile something that is already compiled. So it's up to Tgyoshi to release the source files.

Does anyone know a spell creator besides this that works for 10.76?

ok but ot itself was created from breaking laws and tos agreements, was it not?

This is a very nice program, it still works with the newest TFS versions but you have to edit a few lines to prevent a few errors, would be cool if it could be updated and compatible with the new spell effects.

This is a very nice program, it still works with the newest TFS versions but you have to edit a few lines to prevent a few errors, would be cool if it could be updated and compatible with the new spell effects.
which lines? I wanna convert to the newest version but I don't know how

which lines? I wanna convert to the newest version but I don't know how

Every spell is different, so he would have to see the script that you want to change in order to tell you which lines to change.

Can't change the spellcreator, but the script it generates needs just a few alterations to be completely compatible with any of the tfs 1.x releases

Back