• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

which lines? I wanna convert to the newest version but I don't know how

The spells will work without changing anything, but if you turn on "warn unsafe" scripts in config.lua you will see some errors.
To fix that you change:
Code:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
to
Code:
function onCastSpell(creature, var)
local cid = creature:getId()

and that applies to all spells made with the software

The spells will work without changing anything, but if you turn on "warn unsafe" scripts in config.lua you will see some errors.
To fix that you change:
Code:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
to
Code:
function onCastSpell(creature, var)
local cid = creature:getId()

and that applies to all spells made with the software
OMG U SAVED MY LIFE LKDJGHILFODÇL THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU AAAAAAAAAHHH

Im having a problem when opening the program, I have copied pasted the .dat and.spr of the client I wish to make spell for and when I open the program I get an error saying "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream". It seems I cant make animation brushes or anything, I can make conditions for spells etc but no graphics are loading, any ideas? PM me the reply aswell please so I dont miss it.

Hello everyone, I am trying to get this app to run but whenever I open it it just says File not found: resc\player.gif.
I have installed the required windows 3.5 update that the OP had mentioned, as well as placed the .dat & .spr flies of the desired client into the folder containing the app.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
-Thanks.

Im having a problem when opening the program, I have copied pasted the .dat and.spr of the client I wish to make spell for and when I open the program I get an error saying "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream". It seems I cant make animation brushes or anything, I can make conditions for spells etc but no graphics are loading, any ideas? PM me the reply aswell please so I dont miss it.

Try to use an older version of the tibia client... 9.6 or less worked for me, although I am now encountering a problem where my images for the effects are random sprites of monsters instead of what they should be :) But its useable.

youd have to make the effect shoot check whether it shoots to a pz tile or not

for the toPos in doSendDistanceShoot you have to check if it is pz or not, if it it dont shoot, else shoot

I still dont understand what you talking about. My problem is that the distance effects are buged somehow, when I ue the distance effect is seeable in protection zone "check my link" and im asking how to fix it -_-

I still dont understand what you talking about. My problem is that the distance effects are buged somehow, when I ue the distance effect is seeable in protection zone "check my link" and im asking how to fix it -_-
That might be the norm as distant effect are just that effects where as the combat area is not produced inside of protection because it is an area of aggression.
If i were creating spells I would check both aggressive and non-aggressive spells to see how they behave in both pvp & non-pvp zones.

the problem here is spell creator doesnt use spell areas with effects for distance shoots, it just maps an area and uses doSendDistanceShoot unrelated to the combat etc, so if you want to use the pre made spellcreator script you have to add a pz check for the tile it shoots to on the line before it shoots
however i would recommend making ur own spells, spellcreator makes awfully messy and badly coded spells

and i told you what needed to be done to fix it

Uhm, im having a trouble that the brushes aint showing no area effect?
there is no effects, no distance effect or towards-target distance effect at all..
Anyone knows whats up?

Would be cool if anyone could reup this. Would like to try out as it looks awesome from screenshots. Thanks!

Hi! Would be nice if u can reupload the program? i need it to do some custom spells to my upcoming server :) hope you can give me the link!

Back