• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells help

Reaction score
When i cast a spell it says exactly as if i would write something, i want so its like a orange text as there is on the most servers
ty for help

When i cast a spell it says exactly as if i would write something, i want so its like a orange text as there is on the most servers
ty for help

like he said:

Should be in config.lua

Look for "emote" or "emoted" in config... Also please make sure you always follow forum rules, that being said, people need to know what server version you are using to help you 99% of the time...

like he said:

Look for "emote" or "emoted" in config... Also please make sure you always follow forum rules, that being said, people need to know what server version you are using to help you 99% of the time...
ty i got another problem, when im atk with pally and heal i cant shoot untill i stop heal , only with pally

I believe this is the way it is intended to be, again, server version, we need to know your server version... and also, client version isn't server version....

Back