• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells/Rune Exhuast

Bixus

Reaction score
Good Job for ruining the server. People played it because of that reason. Bringing back the old times of pvp-e on a Normal Pvp server. Now it's fuckin retarded. It should be put back to the way it was.

And no, I am NOT a sorc/druid for you retards that will claim I am.

Good Job for ruining the server. People played it because of that reason. Bringing back the old times of pvp-e on a Normal Pvp server. Now it's fuckin retarded. It should be put back to the way it was.

just leave if you dont feel for playing this server are so fucking good right now best times of it..

I have to disagree, its better now.

I don't play myself, but i agree as well.
Also, the votes said yes, so we did ask the community before we took actions.

Yea, as this poll hasnt been up BEFORE? You keep the same polls coming back again and again. Until the results changes.. So can i ask what's the reason with a poll when your putting up another same poll some months later?

Yea, as this poll hasnt been up BEFORE? You keep the same polls coming back again and again. Until the results changes.. So can i ask what's the reason with a poll when your putting up another same poll some months later?

Only one of these polls have been posted before.
Reason for why we trowed up another poll was because alot of players on the server asked for increased exhaust time on spells/runes.

Only one of these polls have been posted before.
Reason for why we trowed up another poll was because alot of players on the server asked for increased exhaust time on spells/runes.

k, guess i will be used too it :/

If u think ppl were playing here cuz of the low exhaust, please explain the voting?

Back