• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

nope, it's fake. It is like 2~thread on otfans and 1 on tibiafans i think. And all of the people think its fake.

btw.

How could he kill a mino mage on lvl 18?? And why is there a orc in mino hell??

And ng says it is a NPC.. I haven't got any proffs of the others bots if they says it is a NPC.

http://www.tibiafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002&page=3

scroll down and look at the pictures.

I believe that it were a quest, someday, but now... it is a simple decoration.

nope, it's fake. It is like 2~thread on otfans and 1 on tibiafans i think. And all of the people think its fake.

btw.

And ng says it is a NPC.. I haven't got any proffs of the others bots if they says it is a NPC.

in the video I SAW, there was no orc..

btw.

Well You think.....I think i can fly but in reality i cannot!
+ realise that what our saying makes no sence.

"How could he kill a mino mage on lvl 18?? And why is there a orc in mino hell??"

Wheres the Orc?

If you get proof come back!
If not shuddup!

There are many different movies on youtube how it's done, probobly mostly OTservers, but its a cool dream :p

The spike sword in rookgaard is just decoration, the only thing you can do with it is to make it disappear, nothing else, yes it disappears it doesn't get teleported anywhere.

Same Truth! :cool:

If you wanna make Spike Sword then go to desert near Venore :rolleyes:

It's not possible to get, either I'm sure nobody did it on antica, cause I play there myself. They've been searched for 10 years to get the Sword of Fury, but not found yet.

Go to ****** they have a 400 post thread about solving the Sword of Fury (which they are possibly going to solve the first sword of fury)

@Rhumor - Rookgaard never existed for 10 years, please try again. Pwned.

You cannot get the spike sword but before you could I think:p you could even die with good eq from main to rook and keep the eq :p But that's removed now... And the spike sword is only a decoration now.

u know nothing about it. u dont work at cipsoft. your just a moderator at "otland" ... so dont speak lies and i mean that for all!

i found a video on youtube, with a real tibia char name, on real tibia (i think), and he went to a skeleton cave, put bodies on gravestones, put a skeleton skull in the middle, and then threw blood on the skeleton, and got a golden key

can that be posible?

Its a fake.

Spike Sword quest at real tibi is no possible to done.
I have 100% rl tibia map and haven`t seen tp/road to quest.
Fake!

Back