• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux sql file missing on my ubuntu server.

trojanmaster

Reaction score
Okey, so I have a problem. I have a OT server running on a ubuntu machine. The main problem is to get all the sql files needed to get te server running. Right now I can start the server. "./otserv" And everything works fine. But I don't have the right sql database. I am not a tibia play, I am only the owner of the server and my client just told me to get a tibia server running.

I used the guide:

So I need help to get a sql file so my server get some information.
And the next part is to get the Apache server up and running. But that is another problem.

sorry for my bad english.

Best regards
Trojanmaster

ERROR rapport:

:: OTServ Version 0.6.3_SVN
:: ============================================================================
::
:: Initializing the random numbers... [done]
:: Loading lua script config.lua... [done]
:: Using data directory data/... [done]
:: Checking Database Connection... [done]
:: Checking Schema version... mysql_real_query(): SELECT `value` FROM `schema_info` WHERE `name` = 'version';: MYSQL ERROR: Table 's3db.schema_info' doesn't exist
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `value` FROM `schema_info` WHERE `name` = 'version';: MYSQL ERROR: Table 's3db.schema_info' doesn't exist

Error: Can't get schema version! Does `schema_info` exist?

Back