• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Staff Application

Snakebite

Reaction score
Well hello! :p
  • Name: Josh

• [*]In-game:
    Snakebite
  • Sex: Male

• Interest:
Just looking to help people out, was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for nearly three years. I know almost everything there is to know about the map, and it's contents.

• Experience:
Well I'm a decent scripter, I can't map.. not patient or creative enough, lol. I can't lie about that, but like I said on the Interest part above. I was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for almost three years.

• Extra:
Not going to beg you to pick me for a place on your staff
(no homo, lol) but I would appreciate it, and I wouldn't disappoint you.​
^_^​
^_^​

I Like how you was a TuT in Rl tibia. :)
But i'm confused...

Why would think that begging is homo? :O

I Want to be a Tutor!

I have helped people on this ot in help channel, i have been a gm on a few ots. Zion, Altec, Dipset, and Dedicatedot. I am a easy guy to get along with, never realy in a bad mood and if i was i would get over it fast. I have played tibia for about 5-6 years off and on, both Ot and Rl tibia.

Name: Richard
Character Name: Elite Zany
Email: [email protected]

Please get back to me Xerxes, I would love an opertunity to help out in this ot. Get people on the right track so no one will quit.

Back