• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff cleanup & recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally time to start to look for new staff members again, after demoting some of our inactive staff members. If you are interested in helping us out, please post an application in this board: http://otland.net/f398/. There is no specific template on how your post should look, you are free to structure it as you like and provide what information you feel is necessary for us to know.

We'd like to thank the following users for being with us for a long time and helping us to keep OtLand clean from spam and malicious software:
  • Mokerhamer
  • makr0mango
  • Cato
  • Jonern
  • wyzr

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

That's because I ROX and you SOX! :O
just kidding ;O

because ur potential competition xD
i applied for being a mod in the mapping section too, cuz i would love to help it keep clean.
i only said good luck to Neon cuz i know he would do just as good as me as a mod, and he's my inspiration for mapping =P [no, not sucking up, just me and my rl look up to his mapping skills]

Well, to be honest I've made an application. Though I suppose there's no chance to recive the spot. Anynoe else who've applyed?

ive applied to the download section still i will just do the Map's tools and some small servers..

i applied for being a mod in the mapping section too, cuz i would love to help it keep clean.
i only said good luck to Neon cuz i know he would do just as good as me as a mod, and he's my inspiration for mapping =P [no, not sucking up, just me and my rl look up to his mapping skills]

i think it was directed to me :p

I guess he thanked Emma for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom