• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

Rizzla:
Hello again (A)

look stian, somtimes it says "You must be logged in" when I am already logged in, how come?

I tested with both mozilla and IE. Im logged in but it says I have to log in.

Stian:
They need to be on the same domain, even hostname.tld and www.hostname.tld won't work cross. This can be fixed in php.ini ofcource.

I have same problem. How to fix it in phi.ini?

hey stian,

So i installed your script and worked fine! So I tried to do a test payments and works too it says I paid etc but when I look at my premium points I won't recieve any of them ;s
Is that normal because I used test version? and ye I checked the config should give me 10 points.

PHP:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Recieving this error, someone help?

Did you open extension=openssl.so in youre PHP file?

If not do that. It should be written like this:

extension=openssl.so
insteed of
;extension=openssl.so

Remember that you can have more than 1 PHP.ini file. Search for all your PHP.ini files in your XAMPP folder.

I wonder does it work on Modern Acc which i use uniform with, please could you tell me, i dont find php.ini in uniform!

can some1 answer me please :(

I do not even have a php.ini file in my apache folder.

I get this error
I DONT HAVE PHP.INI FILE IN MY APACHE
Lua:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

fixed up but now I get this error
Lua:
bad format for , not rfc-3066 compliant

and for all those who get the error above and dont have php.ini
Since XAMPP 1.7.1 the "php.ini" is only in the directory "\xampp\php". Till XAMPP 1.7.0 it was in the directory "\xampp\apache\bin".

I get this error
I DONT HAVE PHP.INI FILE IN MY APACHE
Lua:

still having this...

I've had the same problem

Go to you'r zaypay account on zaypay.com

go to payments, go to price setting and press edit.

you'll see a line Report URL in that box type

http://127.0.0.1/zaypay/report.php

Change the 127x to you'r servers IP

and do the same in payalogues< Edit and type in report URL same as in price settings.

It worked for me, thanks!

EVERYONE LISTEN, YOU ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

1. THERE IS NO php.ini in apache (i have this problem)
2. You need to get accepted by zaypay, that's why you're site is on "hold"
3. when you're site gets accepted by zaypay YOU NEED TO SET REPORT.URL in payalogues and sites (in zaypay's website)
4. dont forget to import the IMPORTME.SQL in your database (its inside htdocs/zaypay)

Those are the most common problems, i tried to help on as many problems i could , but cant help you with that there is no php.ini in xampp/apache because i have that problem too.. if i helped you please REP++ Me. thank you

Regars,

Kakha

When my players DONATE to me i get the cash but they dont get points , i think the problems is that you have to login to your ACCOUNT first and then donate, can anyone make a script which makes you need to login first and donate after so the points goes to the donators account.

Sorry for double post but I have this issue with Zaypay and that is when you donate , it doesn't ask you to fill in your account and password before you donate , how do i add that you need to be logged in before you can donate?

Im using geisor 0.3.6

Bump
i'll rep++ to the person who help me. For example: in masiyah.se when you donate via zaypay it comes a message up that says "you need to login first" but at my website when you click on zaypay it goes directly to the zaypay payment screen , please help me.

The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

I have set my report.url right, i have been accepted by zaypay, but i still get THIS FKING MESSAGE, WHY?!

Who can help me with this because i don't know how to do it add me on skype, Kniightyy

Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\database.php:5) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\pay.php on line 7

What does this mean

Back