• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

do i need change in that
Zaypay.class.php

class Zaypay {
private $price_setting_id = 0;
private $price_setting_key = null;

private $locale_consumer = null;

private $payment_id = 0;

private $request_method = 'fsock'; // CURL or fsock
private $request_url = 'https://secure.zaypay.com';
private $request_url_scheme = null;
private $request_url_host = null;
private $request_url_port = null;

private $error = null;

Report url...

it said

*ok*

owner, nope u have to go into ur zaypay account then "payments" then click on ur product, and you will see somewhere in the questions that it asks for ur Report.php. and there write EXAMPLE: "http://roxor.hopto.org/zaypay/report.php"

I got the orginal report.php, but i get *ok* why ;S

Please help me, i get money into Zaypay account but players don't get points.

I got the rest, but I just dont Understand the beginning with

3. Modify or vertify that php.ini (it can be found in /etc/php/cgi-php5, /etc/php, /etc/php5 or if using Windows it's /xampp/apache/php.ini) got:
Linux / *nix:
extension=openssl.so
Windows:
Code:

extension=php_openssl.dll

and on both platforms:
Code:

allow_url_fopen = On

Can u explain better?
Do I have to add those codes on the php.ini?
or what do I have to do with those?
and if I have to add them, where exactly?

thanks for advantage

when i log in to zaypay.com and klick "payments" on sites it says my status on my site is "on hold" and it wont change..

when i goto my donate page in my website it just says "The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all." and im in sweden :S

Everything worked perfectly until I reseted my server, I reimported all the sqls but now when I click on "continue" to get to the page where you get nr and what to write in SMS I get this:

Unknown column 'payto' in 'field list'

funny that stian is banned. who to help me now ;<

Last edited:
Code:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

@fro

Import the vapus_payments table..( htdocs/zaypay/dbschema.sql )

=P U can Talk to Stian via vapus:p

Hello guys, i got a error :S this here :

Evolution - Buy Points

this errror :The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

Just got my script working but I can't seem to change country o,o does anyone know why? :p

The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

Lalalala? :<

how can i find my test payment :/ i go to Payments -> Transactions -> show all transactions. but cant find my prepared payment to convert it to a test

Back