• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

This might be a nooby question, but I've tryed most of the things.

My zaypay script wont support phone payment, you can only pick SMS payment.

Should it be like this or have i done something wrong ?

I get this error, when i have done everything :S

Code:
bad format for , not rfc-3066 compliant

Hmm, it usually means a bad xml:lang value. Might be a Zaypay problem, not sure.

The status of the payment in the database doesn't change.
It's always prepared even if I set it to paid from ZayPay.
I also get the message "You have paid." on my website after clicking Continue.

^ can't edit, the problem was a typo in my report url Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I should really write a warning, check your report url atleast three times before posting. It's the report script that gives the points and update the database entry. So if they paid they will get points aslong as your web and sql server are up. Even delayed payments. The fourty step is really unnessesary and might be stripped away (replaced with a redirect) if I deside to replease a new version.

nice script :D
Can someone tell me how to make a payment? :/ I couldn't figure it out.

Select country and language from the list, then "change". And you'll see diffrent payment options in the list under, some are SMS and some must be done using your phone to call a number. It's quite easy, it even tells you how in your language.

i don't mean that. how to change the price etc? and should I use "easy, super easy or full control" etc?

Super Easy will be easier for you to define, easy gives you the option to enable and disable countries and paymethods, and full control allow you to define induvidual price per country and paymethod.

EDIT: Thunderion is updated to v0.2.2, you now have multi option choices buildin. And a more advance splitpayment system (etc per option). With a even more ugly design qued to it.

Last edited:
yea but how should i do? when i press on transactions and then "show all transactions" i don't see my payment, why not?

The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specfic country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all. wtf???????

I added extension
extension=php_openssl.dll
to my php.ini but when I restart apache it says, It cannot find it.
I downloaded php_openssl.dll and added to the ext folder also, what can be wrong?

Back