• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

Wrong ext folder maybe? There is a path that should lead to the extensions a little up in the php.ini file.

It's a little tricky to help there. What do you see? An error? Nothing?

And are you sure you put it in a folder named zaypay?

It's a little tricky to help there. What do you see? An error? Nothing?

And are you sure you put it in a folder named zaypay?

Warning: include(./pages/1-choosemethod.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\pay.php on line 71

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './pages/1-choosemethod.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\pay.php on line 71

that's the error

Did you put the report URL? Also, you can't set it to localhost, it'll fail.

Did you create the database table? Did you trippelcheck database.php?

Yes, but replace "user" with your username. Etc, root. And password with the password of that user, etc 123.

People should really read the IQ warning and go take a mensa test before coming here.

The only reason I can think of it that your report url isn't set to: "http://swelaria.no-ip.org/zaypay/report.php", but something else.

The only reason I can think of it that your report url isn't set to: "http://swelaria.no-ip.org/zaypay/report.php", but something else.

Ah.. and now where do I change the report url? :confused:
Sorry for all the questions ;x, i donated you also

how come i recive this error from zaypay when entring pay.php

:bad format for , not rfc-3066 compliant

:eek:

Either some of the XML you get from Zaypay is mallformed (try another language or something), or you have a strange base language in your PHP settings (or system).

Either some of the XML you get from Zaypay is mallformed (try another language or something), or you have a strange base language in your PHP settings (or system).

well I haven't edited anything form my PHP settings, it's basic from newest xampp

Help please?

Code:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

You forgot to add openssl module in php.ini and restart the server, did you read the guide?

Back