• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

I have followed to tutorial and redownloaded the files over and and over yet when i make the donation it still doesnt send the points even when i have the latest files.

Powered by: Zaypay v0.1.2 by Stian, a VAPus Lab project under CC-BY

It wont let me have 0.1.2a :< why not!??!?1?!

Ty, there's a weird thing not quite sure how to explain it.

I've installed zaypay today and got it to work on fresh-xampp 1.7.3, after ex-changing some files, layouts, and random .php scripts the error came back again

bad format for , not rfc-3066 compliant

So i went on my laptop, with vista 32bit all same set-up that is on main pc, I've download all files, xampp 1.7.3, your's second version of zaypay and it worked without a problem, money and points was added to both accounts on zaypay and tibia.

Anyways, i .rared the whole xampp and transfered it on main pc via usb and as always

Something has to be wrong ;o

@QuickEdit, You've posted some weeks ago,

Hmm, it usually means a bad xml:lang value. Might be a Zaypay problem, not sure.

So there's still no fix/ answer for it?;/

Last edited:
Yeh It didn't fix it, But thank's for trying to help me. Appreciate it alot.

Regards,
Anco.

Ok, well it's language related. Either there are no pay option for your country, or the ip address seem to not lookup to any country. It might be possible to make a default country to fix it.

Works Super Great, Thanks Stian!!!

People if your having problems read the entire thread, I know its long but the answer is in here somewhere so PLEASE dont just skip to the back and ask a question....

:)

@Stain :]

How is it going with the updates? :> would love to hear more.
Especially about that nasty bad format error :p

Regards,
Anco.

I get this error
Code:
I got Xampp ver. 1.7.3, Any ideas?

Last edited:
I get this error
Code:
I got Xampp ver. 1.7.3, Any ideas?

Zaypay sends some broken data in their "locale_for_ip" function. I've worked on a replacement for this function, but I guess we'll have to wait till I release the new VAPus site, because current implantation require geoip (means it doesn't work with XAMPP).

Quick fix is to just enforce English.

Zaypay sends some broken data in their "locale_for_ip" function. I've worked on a replacement for this function, but I guess we'll have to wait till I release the new VAPus site, because current implantation require geoip (means it doesn't work with XAMPP).

Quick fix is to just enforce English.

How do we do the quick fix? What to enforce?

This worked for me: Not sure if it'll work for you tho:

In pay.php, replace:
$Zaypay->locale_for_ip($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
with:
$Zaypay->setlocale('en-SE');
(This will set the default language to English, and default country to Sweden).

Another solution (yet untested):
Open Zaypay.class.php, replace:
Code:
    public function locale_for_ip ($ip_address) {
      $XML  = $this->RequestURL("/{$ip_address}/pay/{$this->price_setting_id}/locale_for_ip?key={$this->price_setting_key}");
      $oXML = $this->parseXML($XML);

if (isset($oXML->locale)) {
        return ($this->setLocale((string) $oXML->locale));
      }
      else {
        return null;
      }
    }
with
Code:
    public function locale_for_ip ($ip_address) {
      $XML  = $this->RequestURL("/{$ip_address}/pay/{$this->price_setting_id}/locale_for_ip?key={$this->price_setting_key}");
      $oXML = $this->parseXML($XML);

if (isset($oXML->locale)) {
        return ($this->setLocale((string) $oXML->locale));
      }
      else {
        return $this->setLocale('en-SE');
      }
    }
Last solution "should" prevent the error if Zaypay failes to find the locale.

Last edited:
Oh yeah this works amazing! THANKS BROOOOO! REP++

For the people with this problem when the points don't come: TICK REPORT URL!

Back