• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

So do you get money on you'r zaypay account? also go in database and see if any payment says "paid" in vapus_payment table.

1. I cant find Vapus_payment in my database..
2. When im trying to go my webpage: http://MyServerName/zaypay/report.php
I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\report.php on line 32

Im completely lost. i have no idea what to do, please tell me why my players doesn't get points..?

Please help me,so many players have paid and didnt get points.. :/

You forgot '' or "" around it :p, and if you set it to 127.0.0.1 HOW TO FRELL do you think zaypay can connect? :p

2. You didn't add the tables to your DB.
3. The internal IQ test system figured your IQ was below 95, that will cause some problems, it also checks if the payer got an IQ above 75-80.

You forgot '' or "" around it :p, and if you set it to 127.0.0.1 HOW TO FRELL do you think zaypay can connect? :p

3. The internal IQ test system figured your IQ was below 95, that will cause some problems, it also checks if the payer got an IQ above 75-80.

1. Make "" Or '' Around what?
2. I went to that homepage 127.0.0.1 and i got this error :parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\report.php on line 32.

Please Stian help meeeee..

3. What should tables should i put in my database?
4. i will kiss you if you help me :p

So do you get money on you'r zaypay account? also go in database and see if any payment says "paid" in vapus_payment table.

Alright it everything is fine but what should i change to paid? i dont get it anco :S

I forgot " or "" Around what? i only have that prolem left, then im done where should i put the " or ''?

It looks like this :

// Update to new status in database
mysql_query("UPDATE zaypay_payment SET status = '{$payment_status}' WHERE payID = '{$payment_id}'");

// Only give points if the status is "paid"
if ($payment_status == "paid" && $array["status"] != "paid") {
// Update points in account table
mysql_query("UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '$point' WHERE accounts.id = '{$array['account_id']}'");

Could you PLEASE tell me where i should do the " ? My script looks like this
The Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\report.php on line 32

My Script at line 32 looks like this, tell me how i should fix it
mysql_query("UPDATE zaypay_payment SET status = '{$payment_status}' WHERE payID = '{$payment_id}'");

One last problem.. Players Still dont get the points, and i go on my vapus_payment, and on it's status it says "prepaired" and if i manually change it to "paid" The players still doenst get the points.. could anyone tell me how to fix this..? ;)

You can now buy 0.2.x:
VAPus - store/item

Price 15EUR. Tested and known to be working on atleast 20 servers.

Main diffrences are the abilities for directly split payments between accounts, and have multiple pay options (etc 5EUR, 10EUR...).

Hi, damn this have been a long day.

See, im using xampp 1.7.3, downloaded ur script for 3-4 hours ago, everything is working = No errors or so

one problem, I dont recive any points when im doing test pays.

been google"ing" all day, search forum.. no sucess

please Stian, help me with this!

BTW, thanks for the script!

Download 1.6.7

Help. Don't work. I change to paid and script don't give points. I use xampp

If it doesn't give points with xampp, it's a XAMPP bug. Not a script bug.

I had a few to test this on Windows using a manual installed build, and it worked just fine, and I've used it on Linux many times with no problems.

But what i must do to good work this script ? I must reinstal xampp?

Dunno, I've never used xampp. But I've seen that it used to lake openssl support tho.

Back