• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

I followed all the guide lines 100% up to step 8. Go to http://<your hostname>/zaypay/pay.php but I get a sh** ton of errors and I'm guessing its to do with the ini dll extension

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

I checked ALL the ini files in the xampp folder and they all had the extensions already so I thought sweet don't need to do much, reset apache just to be safe and tried again and nothing, still get the same errors....

Full error:

Code:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Can someone help me out with this?

NVM I fixed it :p had to install the latest version of xampp :D sorry for the double post.

ok im triple posting lol >.< got another problem guys, it keeps saying you MUST login when i try access the page via the ?subtopic=pay1 even when i am logged in. But when i go directly to the link http://localhost/zaypay/pay.php it works fine :S help...

What should i add in "Pages" ? (Modern)

I added:
<div align="center"><iframe src="http://sweddy.mine.nu/zaypay/pay.php" width="98%"
>height="800px;"<p>Need IFRAME support, please download Opera,Firefox or Chrome</p></iframe></div>

but i just get "You need to login"

1. Did you rename the session (the "guild" are in config.php in 0.2 (you said you brought it)).
2. sweddy.mine.nu is the EXACT same site your visitors login to?

(This post is just because he brought it, not because I return to otland...).

1. Did you rename the session (the "guild" are in config.php in 0.2 (you said you brought it)).
2. sweddy.mine.nu is the EXACT same site your visitors login to?

(This post is just because he brought it, not because I return to otland...).

Yes i renamed the two names in pay.php

and yes it's Sweddy.mine.nu

Still only stand "You have to login"

Maybe i wrote wrong when i added it in administration?

And btw :/
Sad to see you leave Stian :( You were one of the great

HTML:
The Price Setting doesn't provide this service in this specific country. You may have configured it not to, or it might not be available at all.

nvm, fixed that :) but still one problem now , i sended a text message (payed) and that work just fine , but i dident get points? it just that you have paid

You didn't set the report url right when you setup your price setting.

@tyron: You either got a price setting that don't allow your country or you are in a country that are not supported.

Stian you are the BEST ! , :D it worked just fine , is it possible to make like , 1 link thats 3 euro and get 10 points and next 5 euro 20 points ?

Stian you are the BEST ! , :D it worked just fine , is it possible to make like , 1 link thats 3 euro and get 10 points and next 5 euro 20 points ?

if you buy it there's a lot of features like that

you can also split the payment so if you are 2 owners 1 get 50% and the other 1 get 50%

PHP:
  $price_setting_key = 'e254ad58a3ae0af07fa4a03e5804e838'; // Hash
explain?

Back
Top Bottom