• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Ryan, cut the bullshit!
I found your ip in my logs and it leads straight home to your village!

Cut the fucking DDos bullshit!

Pathetic little scammer asshole what you are! <.<

Ryan, cut the bullshit!
I found your ip in my logs and it leads straight home to your village!

Cut the fucking DDos bullshit!

Pathetic little scammer asshole what you are! <.<

Indeed <_< ;s wanna play ;/

YEAH i wanna play this great server NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!! Love you REALSOFT!

As a former Narozia GM, GM Shatterbone, he was nice at first when they reached 600 players, but then things fell apart because of him scamming and resetting the server 10 times. I regret working for him.

I wrote to him on msn, and he stopped..

Master-M, why do you want to know that?
also, I don't put rl life addresses here in a forum so everyone see it... that's lame in same size as ddos.. and I'm not like Ryan <.<

Just died to this fucking ddos lag lost ma stuff -,- fuckin ryan

I wrote to him on msn, and he stopped..

Master-M, why do you want to know that?
also, I don't put rl life addresses here in a forum so everyone see it... that's lame in same size as ddos.. and I'm not like Ryan <.<

I'm guessing he is gonna put a stop to this? At least he is trying to do something.. Whining is not gonna get you anywhere. Let an pro do there work. Let Ryan feel his own Ddods?

I'm guessing he is gonna put a stop to this? At least he is trying to do something.. Whining is not gonna get you anywhere. Let an pro do there work. Let Ryan feel his own Ddods?

and who in hell would like to ddos?

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back