• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Firemac

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a new NPC to the server. A broadcaster that can broadcast a message to the whole server. Because on TwitBeef community it says that you can earn reputation points by hosting events that turn out to be a success.

It isn't easy to inform people about events so it would be great if the hoster could fix a new NPC that broadcasts stuff we normal people want to say.

Ofc the broadcast should not be for free. 100K or mroe / Broadcast should be enough to keep noobs from spamming the broadcast.

To all readers, Write what you think of this idea!

Yea u got trade option's And forum here. So if u wana make some event's u can use those ones:)
But still if u host some quest I will be there for sure;]

But the thing is not everyone has the Trade chat open. And lots of players don't check the forum. Thats why I thought an INGAME MESSENGER NPC would be great for the server.

But the thing is not everyone has the Trade chat open. And lots of players don't check the forum. Thats why I thought an INGAME MESSENGER NPC would be great for the server.

Icechaw , softcores and twinforce is dead. just beat it. :p

btw, in icechaw it would only be ue spamm and pks, same with twinforce and softcores is about 50 players online and 40 of em are 100-

Back