• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Support First OTServer

zhatros

Reaction score
Hello,
someone can help me , with compilling the map and my first otserver ? My diseree is a 8.6 OTServer , i try to search a empty source to modifie but i failed.

So, can please post the link the mapeditor and otserver 8.6 with mysql db , someone have it ?

Faq :
Server : 8.6
Map : GlobalFull
DB : MySQL
Source : TFS or another if globalfull not modifie

Have it open ??

Thank You for the help.

here you are :D
II. Setting Up A Database and an Admin Account

This part is quite easy, and I'll explain it well. After this, you should be able to login to your server. But don't get too ency. You want to do it correctly, or you'll have to start over..
Things You Will Need:
1. A Drink
2. apache friends - xampp (Install Apache and MySQL as Services)
3. A secure password

Alright.. Now that you have xampp installed and Apache and MySQL as the services, how about you go ahead and start it up.. After you have started up the services, go to this website and set up a password for your database, make it unique, so nobody can guess it: http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php

After doing so, reset Apache and MySQL so the effects can take place.. Beleive it or not, you're already half way through with this step, I know, short eh? (Relies a Canadian said "eh"). You can now go to the other link, once you have, you should probably login with the information I put down below: http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

Username: Root
Password: <You set it in the other step.>

After you login, you MUST drop the user PMA, or else you will get hacked 100x easier than usual, as it is giving a backdoor to the hacker. You can do so by clicking on the 'SQL' box on the top left hand corner of your phpmyadmin page, and executing this into it:

Now you are nice and secure from those nasty hackers.. (cry) and We are ready to move on to the final steps of creating your OT! Now you should go to your server directory and open the file "Config.Lua" You can find this file by looking at the image below. Along with what it does.
ci8CO.png

Once you have opened that, go ahead and press "CTRL+F" and search for "Database" Now, look below to figure out what you are supposed to do with all of that stuff.
Also be sure to change the 'sqlite' to 'mysql'. Search for "Sqltype" and change it to MySQL
After all of that is done, go back to.. "localhost/phpmyadmin" and set up a database. You should find a place to create a database on the home page, enter the server name you put up in the config.lua above this, and click enter. After that, click on the "Import" tab and then click "Browse" search for the "forgottenserver.sql" in your server directory, click on that, then click "go". Congratulations, if you did everything correctly, you should now be able to login to your server with the IP "127.0.0.1" and account "1/1". But wait! Your not done yet, we still have to make you an admin account!
Go to your database tab in "localhost/phpmyadmin" and click on accounts, go to the account you created and set the account access to 5, then go to the character you created on the "Characters" tab, and set the character's group ID to 3, you can do this all by clicking on the checkbox of the account or character and clicking the paper with a pencil or edit button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You can now start your OT, and login with the admin account, but don't go live yet, in the next steps, I'll tell you some more things about how to make your server the best!​

Then you need to edit and recompile it. And no 0.3.7 is not better then 0.4, since you have to modify all doors well everything to fit that scripting system. Trust me....................

And just compile the 3884 he linked, but install openssl first. Or have someone do it for you. There are ppl who can help you for 5 eur(cant remember the name atm).

Back