• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

tommy91

Reaction score
I am offering my second computer up for hosting. I live in Sweden and i have a 150/10 internet.

Predator G3610
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @3.30GHz
600 GB HDD
RAM: Memory DDR3 8173 MB Total, 3133 MB Free
Virtual Memory 16343 MB Total, 10905 MB Free
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I do have a running server on it and a War server.
My server is Low Rate and i intend to keep it like that.

So if you are wanting to make a low rate and if you are interested, write here, pm me or go onto my discord, Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! :D

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
CLASSIC SCAM!!!!!! HE WILL MAKE MILLION OFF YOUR CUSTOM LOW RATE OT SERVER

Why to borrow a vps for free where do u hace tour server already running ? Dunno rick sounds like someone that wants a server free of bof bugs whitout effort

You already running 2 servers on it? No thanks

Well, i am only running my server but i can pull it offline anytime.

And i am not doing anything for any sort of profit. All i am doing this for is the fun, because i enjoy hosting for people.

I do have a running server on it and a War server.
My server is Low Rate and i intend to keep it like that.
Well, i am only running my server but i can pull it offline anytime.
First you say you want to keep it like that, which sounds like you want it to stay online.
The moment after you can pull it offline anytime?

Port 7171 will be taken by your own server, most users would like to host on 7171, if they won't use custom client then it do not matter.

RAM: Memory DDR3 8173 MB Total, 3133 MB Free
Virtual Memory 16343 MB Total, 10905 MB Free
The RAM is really low, only 3 GB Free.

Yeah, but it has gone 6 months and i do not intend to keep my server up.
And the Ram, well i dont know how to change the free ram.

Well, i wish that i was alot better at understanding everything in the computer :p

#Edit! Free ram is that low because of the server already running! It would be higher if i close it down.

Since you are talking about cheap dedicated servers maybe ovh(kimsufi)? They offer similar server to the pc author offer for 18.44€
2mpaalu.jpg

Well, maybe i should do that? An VPS instead of using my own computer for it?

Then again, i dont see the relevance of yer posts here. I dont intend on charging anyone.

Can you post the URL?

OVH webiste, the lower i found Dedicated Servers -> In euros about 70

Kimsufi: affordable dedicated server!

Hello,

Just passing by to give my two cents on this, no sane person should host anything at home, upload links from Internet Providers don't go over 30Mbps, there is as good as no DDOS-Protection and it's not profitable at all if you look at the energy bill and do the calculation on how many players you can possibly get going without any lag.

A good machine on Kimsufi with a decent Xeon processor, 16GB Ram and a enough SSD storage will cost about 20-30 Euros a month and you won't have to deal with trust issues since only you have access to the machine files, you can encrypt your home directory yourself. It's 99.99% of the time avaliable and the connection is just great.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Back