• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear HelgaOT Players

As you know the server has been down for about 24 hours now. This was due to some dedicated server issues that occurred in a server restart.
Instead the server went mad and decided to reset to it's starter phase, which mean all of our files were lost, including the database with all players and items etc.

We have been trying to get a backup of the server, but in vain.
Since we always made backups on the same hard drive, the latest backup we got is over two weeks old, and a reset that long wouldn't make things good for you or us, all of you would rage insanely.

That is why, we have decided to reset the server entirely.
We are really sorry for this, truly - we are..

Our goal was to keep the server updated and without any resets for atleast a year, but when things like this happens, it's not much to do. But I have contacted the hosting company and they offered me a RAID-backup system. This system will make a backup of the database to another hard drive twice per day. Which means, this will never happen again.

We can not compensate for your lost levels nor donation items, we feel really bad for this, and the only compensation we can do is to promise that we will still be dedicated to this project and keep updating it and promising that this will NEVER happen again.

You know that HelgaOT is one of the best RLmaps out there, and the most updated one, so we hope you will stay with us through these hard times.
But then again, we understand if you don't, and would like to thank you who leaves for your time here, it has been a pleasure for us.

As I'm (Bam) writing this, Emil (Helga) is working, and have been working for 12 hours straight now, to get the server up again and prevent any further bugs.

We hope that most of you will stay, and once again, we're deeply sorry about this.

“My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never give up.”

Temporary rate changes:
As a little compensation:
Exp rate 1-200 increased!
Protection level until 100
Until Friday, December 11th, 20.00

Sincerely
Your HelgaOT Team

Update:
Patch 2.03 is out, with loads of bug fixes and a brand new function! - Auction system.

Patch notes:
*Auction system added (go to Community -> Auctions)
*Koshei's ancient amulet (donation item) fixed, it will now protect 10%
*Fixed a lot of pz bugs and other map bugs that could make you stuck somewhere
*You will now need 1 behemoth claw instead of 10 for the assassin addon
*The "alana sio" bug is no longer possible to abuse
*Damage of Grim Reapers slightly decreased
*Carlin 20, Thais Guild House 1 fixed
*The stair-bug in deep Helheim fixed

Yours,
GM Helga

bump

Would be great if i can get a position as tutor or GM or somth, thanks

Wow, Dalale is so full of it.

Great OT Helga Crew :)

/Cautiona - Alex

Our team will maybe start, but when will you fix the forum?

pretty obvious reset, thats why I quitted before I wasted TO much time x)

pretty obvious reset, thats why I quitted before I wasted TO much time x)

Oh, tell me one thought of yours that made you expect a reset?
Oh no, are you back on otland? you never give up? damn I thought we all got rid of you.

I would think a OT with such great reviews would have this bug fixed that urks me badly!

2ahzad4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back