• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

The server will open 18:00 gmt+1 today.
That is in about four hours from now.

We have bought a separate 100mbit internet line for the server.
This means that if the server gets ddos attacked again, it wont bother my personal connection.
Also it means that the server can stay online 24-7 even if it is ddos attacked and the more it get ddos attacked, the easier it is for my ISP to trace down the IP.
This way it will be easier for the ISP to trace the ddos attacks and take legal actions.

Today we contacted vectranet.pl which is the ISP for one of the ddos attackers (Faraonekkk) and they told me to contact them if it would happen again.

We would also like to thank our community for being patient.
There will be a exp/skill/loot bonus to compensate for the downtime.
There have been no reset of the accounts so you can simply continue playing from were you logged out last time.

Kind Regards,
Oldtimes.

The server will open 18:00 gmt+1 today.
That is in about four hours from now.

This means that if the server gets ddos attacked again, it wont bother my personal connection.
Also it means that the server can stay online 24-7 even if it is ddos attacked and the more it get ddos attacked, the easier it is for my ISP to trace down the IP.
This way it will be easier for the ISP to trace the ddos attacks and take legal actions.

Today we contacted vectranet.pl which is the ISP for one of the ddos attackers (Faraonekkk) and they told me to contact them if it would happen again.

We would also like to thank our community for being patient.
There will be a exp/skill/loot bonus to compensate for the downtime.
There have been no reset of the accounts so you can simply continue playing from were you logged out last time.

Kind Regards,
Oldtimes.

Yay! Good work. <3
I'm yet to make an account I don't think, since the first reset. ._.

I'll get all my friends back though so we can populate the server again.

kidding me< lol2>

you will de ddosed as shit because no monster and rs system

faileh.jpg

failws.jpg

serious can you fuck off for once with your pathetic screens and your monster / rs system wtf you mean with it anyways. you cry at every thread about it. go make your own ot kiddo.

serious can you fuck off for once with your pathetic screens and your monster / rs system wtf you mean with it anyways. you cry at every thread about it. go make your own ot kiddo.

Indeed, I don't get this kid either.

Donations have been added.
The donations will be used for upgrading the server.

There will not be any overpowered donation items so you don't have to worry about that.
Feel free to suggest donation items.

I'll make a knight I think, that training monk will come in handy! Happy to donate.

Experience Scroll (Gives 50% more experience for 1 hour) - 10 Points.
Character Name Change - 5 Points.
Sex Change - 2 Points.

Can't think of any others at this time though. :p

I'll make a knight I think, that training monk will come in handy! Happy to donate.

Experience Scroll (Gives 50% more experience for 1 hour) - 10 Points.
Character Name Change - 5 Points.
Sex Change - 2 Points.

Can't think of any others at this time though. :p

Thank you for the feedback.
Will discuss it with the others.

There should be a training system like, You could buy premium ticket and walk into training room with it for 1h etc, and when the hour is done then it kicks you to temple. the monk should have a name like ("training monk") etc, which is not taking much dmg. or i dunno ;P only something to train skills

There should be a training system like, You could buy premium ticket and walk into training room with it for 1h etc, and when the hour is done then it kicks you to temple. the monk should have a name like ("training monk") etc, which is not taking much dmg. or i dunno ;P only something to train skills

Not a bad idea but it defeats the purpose of training manually, I think it should be just like a mage summoning you a monk, it also allows you to fish or train with others on your monk.

Back