• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Training monks? This is not 8.0+ o_O

edit: GAAAAAAAAAAAY - YouTube
Ridicouless to add this crappy feature on a serious lowrate 7.1-7.4 server.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I guess it'd be good to add on the frontpage that the server opens 18:00 CET or whenever it was.

What type of God hate people ?
I mean Faraonek is silly kido but still previous sentence sounds odd and scary to me.

Don't take it serious im religious myself but i just had to say something mad even though i put a unserious comment >_>
Just annoying that the server goes down and the post he dropped at previous page.

oldtibia or something like that you will be next lol nothing will help you from zeus attack

better think to add red skull and monster system!

A few people have offered to donate to help us get a dedicated server with ddos protection.
If anyone else would like to donate, feel free to contact me here at otland.

Donators will get donation points added to their accounts which can be used in the donation shop at the website.

didn't you say you had a dedicated host already at 18:00..? and now you still need it wtf?

didn't you say you had a dedicated host already at 18:00..? and now you still need it wtf?

No, i said that the server was hosted on a separate line (internet line).
We contacted our ISP and but they can't do more then contacting the DDOS'ers ISP.

EDIT: then it is up to their ISP to take action against their customer.

Back